- Outstanding copyrighted All Terrain Tiger camouflage design
- TRU-SPEC® T.R.U.® Combat Shirt (Tactical Response Uniform®)
- 50/50 CORDURA® Nylon Cotton vat dyed Rip-Stop fabric – (Same
high-tech fabric as used for the U.S. Military Scorpion OCP uniforms)
- Body constructed from No Melt, No Drip CORDURA® Baselayer fabric, a 60/40 cotton nylon blend that not only reduces the severity of burn injuries and helps protect against flash fires, but also breathes, wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Mock turtle neck
- Seamless shoulders to minimize rubbing and chafing
- Zippered sleeve storage pockets
- Loop on sleeve pockets for attaching name, rank and flag patches
- Glint tape holder for IR tape
- Dual layered fabric reinforced elbows
- Gusseted sleeves
- Hook & loop cuff closures
**** Special Note: Due to huge government contract orders some sizes are currently not available. Please keep checking back to see when these back-ordered items return to stock. We apologize for any inconvenience this situation might cause.
Items ordered as “Available On Back-Order” could take
8 to 12 weeks before being available to ship.
Please consider a different size or different length to
quickly receive an item that might already be in stock.
The CORDURA® Baselayer body is designed to meet No Melt, No Drip standards and is not fire resistant. Complete No melt, No drip technology applies to Baselayer body fabric only.
Licensed Product: US Pat #7,636,948
Shipping Delays May Occur Due to Covid-19 Impact