- Body constructed from No Melt, No Drip CORDURA® Baselayer fabric, a 60/40 cotton nylon blend that not only reduces the severity of burn injuries and helps protect against flash fires, but also breathes, wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- ¼ zip front mandarin collar; zipper has a cover hood for comfort
- Seamless, reinforced shoulders to minimize rubbing and chafing
- Storage pockets on sleeves
- Loop on sleeve pockets for attaching name, rank and flag patches
- Glint tape holder for IR tape
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Gusseted sleeves
- Pen/pencil stalls
- Button cuff closure with 3-button hole positions
- GSA/TAA Compliant
- Imported – TRU-SPEC® factory manufactured
- Sizes: XSmall – 3XLarge Regular / Medium – 2XLarge Long
Items ordered as “Available On Back-Order” could take
8 to 12 weeks before being available to ship.
Please consider a different size or different length to
quickly receive an item that might already be in stock.
URGENT NOTICE – Until further notice, due to Covid-19, the factory warehouse
is not able to accept any returns. We’re sorry if this causes any inconvenience at this time.
Note – color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
The CORDURA® Baselayer body is designed to meet No Melt, No Drip standards and is not fire resistant. Complete No melt, No drip technology applies to all 50/50 NYCO colors only. Technology only applies to the Baselayer body on all other colors and fabrics
Licensed Product: US Pat #7,636,948